MY TOP TEN
- I don’t allow make up tests unless majority fails it.
- I don’t give a lot of extra credit, because I do so much group work, games, and extra reinforcement before tests/quiz. In addition, if your child is doing his/her part, and I am doing mine, grades should not be an issue. BE SURE TO STUDY!
- I DO NOT TAKE EXCUSES!!! I DO NOT DELAY GIVING TESTS/QUIZZES BECAUSE YOU DID NOT STUDY! I love sports but they do not get in my way of teaching!
- Know your multiplication facts before you enter my room. I do not teach them. KNOW ALL YOUR 4TH GRADE SKILLS!
- I do not take up sloppy handwriting.
- HOMEWORK IS A MUST! I do not take late homework. It needs to be turned in on time.
- PROJECTS ARE A MUST! If you do not have internet at home, your local library has it. We will use it for projects.
- I send home a weekly newsletter. Conduct points are taken off every day it is not signed and brought back to school.
- A homework log should be filled out by your child daily. By fifth grade, it is not my responsibility to make sure he/she is filling it out but I will do what I need to to make this transition easier.
- Summer Superhero Reading Program consists of two grades and must be turned in by the allotted date. I do not take late projects. If you are a new student, you should know your deadline, as well, based on when you registered.
I REQUIRE ALL WORK TO BE IN CURSIVE HANDWRITNG.